This blogger works best with Internet Explorer 7 or 8

Monday, May 10, 2010

Test

This is a test to see of I can post to our blog from my mobile phone
and then have the 10 people I've put in the blog be automatically
notified that we've made a new post. Ciao. Jeff

Sent from Jeff's iPhone.

11 comments:

  1. I am waiting for the photos..... Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mary, I can do that from my iPhone as well but I didn't want to show off (too much). :-)
    Ciao
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello

    We are delighted to watch your trip in Europe ans meet you in France

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello

    I am glad to meet you in France soon, it will be very nice to improve my very "bad englisch speaking" but never mind
    have a nice trip to us
    Marcelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your kind comments Marcelle. We too are looking forward to meeting you in Strasbourg in just over a week. I am so envious that you can write such good English. My French is a few words about food and that's it. And I can't write a word.
    Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope this rain doesnt follow you to Europe...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Only one more big sleep - woo hoo! Here's wishing you both safe travels and happy landings! Love, A xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so much enjoying your daily exploits and wonderful photos..Love ya

    ReplyDelete

We've set the options so that you need a Google account, such as gMail or Picasa, to make comments. Thanks, Jeff & Jenni.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.